From: Tom
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 11:02 PM
Subject: difficulty uploading large file

Hi,

Using latest Filezilla,I am attempting to upload a fairly large rar file to an FTP site and although the file test extracts  on my system without errors, it will not extract at the other end.  This has been attempted numerous times with the same result.

Does anyone know if this is because of the rar format being used or some other problem. What if the zip or some other format was used instead.

Failing that, how  can I use one of the sites where a file can be uploaded   and then downloaded by another person? Although I have used one of these sites to download a file, I know nothing about uploading a file and making it available for another person.

Thanks

Tom