From: <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of JM Casey <crystallogic@...>
Date: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 14:23
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Re: difficulty uploading large file

Hm, how large is the file?

Somehow I doubt this is a problem with Filezilla.

Have you tried on more than one ftp site?

Might be a problem on the remote end, since the file extracts fine on yours.

I personally use sendspace, but it is slow, for uploading large files especially. It’s a pain but I have a paid account and basically unlimited storage.

Many people use dropbox today and I’m sure someone could give you pointers about that if that’s what you need.

But FTP is pretty tried and true, you know?