Re: Using Macrium Reflect Version 7 to Take A Full System Image Backup

By the way, it is possible to install Macrium Reflect using the command line if you download the command line installer.

See:  https://knowledgebase.macrium.com/display/KNOW7/Installing+Macrium+Reflect+from+the+command+line

I have asked them a follow-up question regarding whether the LICKEY parameter is needed for Macrium Reflect Free and will post their response once I get it.

  If you remove all the homosexuals and homosexual influences from what is generally regarded as American culture, you are pretty much left with Let's Make a Deal.

          ~ Fran Lebowitz