Re: Error 6 Feature Is Not licensed to Run on this Machine

John Covici

Why not upgrade Jaws, with the new license you can upgrade all the way
for a relatively low price.

On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 12:51:56 -0400,
pmbeardy@tbaytel.net wrote:

[1 <text/plain; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
[2 <text/html; UTF-8 (quoted-printable)>]
hi, yeah probably have to call fs to reset the keys. if a jaws repair doesn't work?

On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 09:46:40 -0700, "Joseph Lee" wrote:

Hi,

Not five – three. What the original poster is going through may not have to do with ILM key depletion – rather, JAWS getting confused about locking code and other hardware changes.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of pmbeardy@tbaytel.net
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2018 9:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Error 6 Feature Is Not licensed to Run on this Machine

hi, five keys that's what the fs person told me.maybe if you used that program a number of times in a row you have on key removed?

On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 09:28:21 -0700, "Annabelle Susan Morison" wrote:

5 chances? I'm confused!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of pmbeardy@tbaytel.net
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2018 9:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Error 6 Feature Is Not licensed to Run on this Machine

hi, don't know if this is true but i was told you have 5 chances before getting the demo mode problem. had this problem once a week a while back it seemed to happen on Fridays for some reason.

On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 09:22:45 -0700, "Annabelle Susan Morison" wrote:

Hi, it's Annabelle.

I'm running JAWS 15 on a machine with Windows 7 64 Bit, and when I run my machine for several hours, usually JAWS stays on. However, when I run Atmosphere Deluxe, an ambient sound generator, after several hours, I get "Error 6 feature is
not licensed to run on this machine". Then JAWS goes into unauthorized mode. When I restart my machine, JAWS works right again. But then when I run Atmosphere Deluxe, I get the error after several hours. This happens despite the fact
that "System Standby" is set to "Never". Do I have a network license or a personal license? I'm confused, as JAWS 10 runs without flaws on my older machines (a Dell desktop and a Music XPC Laptop) with Windows XP Professional 32-bit.

--
Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.