Re: Excel: unable to edit a cell using f2

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

I thought someone said a key stroke of control U corrected this problem. Is this correct or was some other key stroke?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 8:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Excel: unable to edit a cell using f2

Hmmm, I haven't changed any settings from the default and it is working here fine, at least with the latest beta, I haven't tried anything else.

On 10/19/2018 06:29, Ann Byrne wrote:
Office 2016, JAWS 2018.180.10 and 2019, windows 10 build 1803.

Pressing f2 to edit a cell, I can hear the cell content but cannot
navigate using the arrow keys. Is there a setting to make this possible?
Thanks,