weird jaws message

mike mcglashon

Hey guys:

I am using jaws beta3 2019 version with win10, (don’t know all the billing numbers); and msword I think (2016)

This also happens in msoutlook 2016 as well.

When I am typing, jaws arbitrarily says something like: “actions undo autoactions”;

First of all, what is this message,

Where is it coming from, (is it coming from the programs, or from jaws itself?);

How do I get rid of this annoying message?

If it happened only once in a while, it wouldn’t be so bad, but it is happening all the time, even when I arrow back to what I typed prior?

Is there some setting that turns on and off this sort of indicator?

Please advise as necessary?

Mike m.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...