Re: Trying to format a krupt usb stick

Mario

thanks.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Don H [mailto:lmddh50@...]
Sent: Saturday, Oct 20, 2018 11:30 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Trying to format a krupt usb stick

To be able to store information on a flash drive or any other drive you
must have area available to also store info to retrieve such data.  So
some storage is set aside for tables and such to keep track of where on
the drive idata is stored.  This area is not shown as available bytes on
the drive.

On 10/20/2018 10:04 AM, Mario wrote:
curious... why is that?