Re: Jaws In Demo Mode After Shutdown And Re-boot

Tom Behler

Yes, Dave, we are of like minds.

I don’t want to get into a bashing session here, but I have to say it is quite disconcerting to have more and more problems with Jaws, and then to be put into demo mode for unknown reasons when one’s SMA is up to date.

I know the fault is not completely with VFO, or whatever they are called now.

A significant part of the issue is the constant Microsoft Windows and other Office 365 updates that now seem to occur on a weekly if not semi-daily basis.

This is one of the reasons I’m reluctant to switch to Windows 10, although I know that I’m going to have to do so sooner rather than later if I stick with the Windows operating platform.

Tom Behler