Re: Jaws In Demo Mode After Shutdown And Re-boot

Dave...

Happens to me only once or twice a year, and have no idea why. I would posit that some driver didn't load properly during startup, thereby fooling JAWS into thinking that it was not operating as authorized. I suspect that if you simply log off and log on again, it would cure without having to do a complete reboot.

Dave

From: Tom Behler
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 07:59
Subject: Jaws In Demo Mode After Shutdown And Re-boot

Hello, everyone

This morning, I experienced a very strange problem with Jaws when booting up my current windows 7 computer.

Even though my SMA is  current, and I’ve been using the latest build of Jaws 2018 for a number of months now, Jaws came up in demo mode.

I exited out of Jaws, and then re-loaded the program, and I was back in business, but I’m now wondering why this is occurring.

I seem to recall others having a similar issue.

Thanks for any wisdom anyone can provide.

Tom Behler