Jaws In Demo Mode After Shutdown And Re-boot

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

This morning, I experienced a very strange problem with Jaws when booting up my current windows 7 computer.

Even though my SMA is  current, and I’ve been using the latest build of Jaws 2018 for a number of months now, Jaws came up in demo mode.

I exited out of Jaws, and then re-loaded the program, and I was back in business, but I’m now wondering why this is occurring.

I seem to recall others having a similar issue.

Thanks for any wisdom anyone can provide.

Tom Behler