Re: Where Can I Find the Scripting Manual?

pmbeardy@...

hi, I have the older version of scripting. wouldn't know how I would send it to you could try if asked. pb

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018 11:50:36 -0600, "Jeff Christiansen" wrote:

Hi Dani You will want to start with the basics of scripting and the exercises in the manual. Download or follow the online links here https://www.freedomscientific.com/Support/JAWSDocumentation/FSDN You will at some point want to return and download the FSDN, more or less a guide for this scripting -----Original Message----- From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dani Pagador Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 8:31 AM To: main@jfw.groups.io Subject: Re: Where Can I Find the Scripting Manual? Hi, Jonas. Download what from where? Thanks, Dani On 10/18/18, Jonas Voll wrote: > You will need to download! > > > Jonas Voll > Support Technician I > Envision, Inc. > 2301 S Water ST > Wichita, KS 67213 > O: 316-425-7141 > F: 316-267-4312 > www.envisionus.com > > Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration for > the blind and visually impaired through employment, outreach, > rehabilitation, education and research. > > -----Original Message----- > From: main@jfw.groups.io On Behalf Of Dani > Pagador > Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 2:31 AM > To: main > Subject: Where Can I Find the Scripting Manual? > > Hi, Everyone. > Using JFW2017. Where can I find the scripting manual? > > Thanks, > Dani > > > > > SonicWall identified this message as clean. > To manage your junk mail go to https://nospam.envisionus.com and logon > with your domain userid and password. > If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to > 'spam@...' > NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are > confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the > individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the > intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, > disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached > file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have > received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the > sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the > original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from > your computer system. > > > >