Re: Outlook, getting to the options for dealing with an attachment

Jim Fettgather

You can always press Alt F from the message list, and down arrow to
Save Attachments.
This will bring up a dialog asking you to specify a folder into which
you wish to save the attachment.
Alternatively, I have found that when you open the message, you may
need to press Shift Tab more than once, but you should get to the
attachment, and Jaws instructs you to press down arrow for the
attachment options, among these are Preview and Open.
Hope this helps

On 10/18/18, Les Kriegler <kriegler@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
Hi Bill,

Thanks. Somehow, this setting was changed. In one message, an attachment
was reported, but I could not bring up the attachment, but in another
message, Insert-a worked. Perhaps the attachment in the first message was
embedded. Sure glad to have this feature back!

Les