Re: Free Windows 10 update

James Lockwood <lockwoodnd@...>

Just install Windows 7 don’t worry about registering it then install the windows 10 upgrade file. Enter in your Windows 7 product key and it will activate windows 10. It did for me. All free

On Oct 16, 2018, at 12:07 PM, Jonas Voll <jonas.voll@...> wrote:

Jeff, did the physical key number change after?

I still have a Windows 7 box, I want to keep but an Windows 10 key for this box will be nice before it stopps working for free!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST