From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 3:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: reading cell content in Excel with Braille

Hi, Julie,

I won! Well, you won. I set Braille mode to structured in the start-up wizzard for JAWS 2019 beta, and the display now shows results of the formula, followed by the actual formula. Yea!

Thanks a lot.

Ann
At 01:03 PM 10/16/2018, you wrote:
Hi Ann:
That's very interesting! I've certainly noticed some odd behavior with
Braille and Jaws with Office 2016 and Win 10. But my display still
shows me the formula of a cell in Excel. What display are you using?
I've used Excel with both a Focus Blue and a Brilliant Bi and am able
to read the cell formula and contents.
Julie