While on the web page, press alt+v, then c; arrow down past the search box and press enter on open.

If you want to create .html code, open your document in notepad and fill in controls from there.

Good luck!
t 12:50 PM 10/16/2018, you wrote:

Hi Joe. Have you tried pressing F12? When done viewing, you will have to press F12 again. I think this will give you what you're looking for.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe DiNero
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 11:54 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Accessing html source code with JAWS

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good day so far. I have not had the need to look at html source code in an extremely long time and now find the need again. I went to the view menu in Internet Explorer and entered on source and JAWS went silent. Am I doing something wrong? Can you not access the source code with JAWS in IE anymore? If not what is an alternative route to take.

Thanks
Joe

[]