From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe DiNero
Sent: 16 October 2018 21:30
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Accessible VPN with JAWS

Good Afternoon Folks,

At one of my two different jobs I am starting to feel that I need to be behind a VPN and quite honestly in this day and age of everyone tracking every step you take it might not be a bad thing as a whole for e. Having said that are there any accessible VPNs that anyone would recommend a friend of mine uses Express VPN however, he is not visually impaired so I have no idea about that particular one or not. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe