Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: Free Windows 10 update

Believe it or not you can use the MCT and update a Win 7, Win 8x to a genuine digital entitlement for that machine.

In other words the license servers are currently still automatically authorizing.

This is not the case should you try to use the GWX tool that annoyed so many way back when. Running this you will not be able to complete the upgrade.

I have most recently, three weeks, done this with a Win Seven Pro desktop and Win Seven home laptop, using the media creation tool and running the update.

Hth