From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 4:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: reading cell content in Excel with Braille

Excel 2016, Jaws 2018 and 2019.

The amount in cell p6, calculated by a formula, is 101188. JAWS speaks this clearly, saying "101188, has formula." The Braille display, however, displays only "has formula". If I have JAWS set to speak cell contents and coordinates, p6 says "p 6", but not the content of the cell . Turning off the coordinates gives me 'has formula'. How do I make the display show me the stinkin' 101188 in the cell???

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.