Re: Tandem

Marianne Denning

Yes, that is true. The one who gives the code must have a jazz version that is equal to or higher than the one who enters the code.

On Oct 16, 2018, at 1:01 PM, David Pearson <dshawnpearson@suddenlink.net> wrote:

Hello list:

Is it true that when trying to use the Jaws "Tandem feature that the Jaws version of the controlled pc must be equal to, or lower than the version installed/used on the controlling pc?

I ask because yesterday, I was going to try Tandem with someone who had Jaws version18, and my(controlled) pc has latest version although v18 still appears as one of the programs listed under my start/Jaws menu key.

This being the case, couldn't I enter on my 18 version and use this to enable the Tandem feature?

If so, I need the step-by-step procedure to accomplish this. I can only type with right hand, so would like to keep simultaneous key presses to a minimum.

Sincerely yours,

David S.Pearson