From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Pearson
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 1:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Tandem

Hello list:

Is it true that when trying to use the Jaws "Tandem feature that the Jaws
version of the controlled pc must be equal to, or lower than the version
installed/used on the controlling pc?

I ask because yesterday, I was going to try Tandem with someone who had Jaws
version18, and my(controlled) pc has latest version although v18 still
appears as one of the programs listed under my start/Jaws menu key.

This being the case, couldn't I enter on my 18 version and use this to
enable the Tandem feature?

If so, I need the step-by-step procedure to accomplish this. I can only
type with right hand, so would like to keep simultaneous key presses to a
minimum.

Sincerely yours,

David S.Pearson