From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 7:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: reading cell content in Excel with Braille

Excel 2016, Jaws 2018 and 2019.

The amount in cell p6, calculated by a formula, is 101188. JAWS
speaks this clearly, saying "101188, has formula." The Braille
display, however, displays only "has formula". If I have JAWS set to
speak cell contents and coordinates, p6 says "p 6", but not the
content of the cell
. Turning off the coordinates gives me 'has formula'. How do I make
the display show me the stinkin' 101188
in the cell???