From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Prewitt
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018 7:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Office 365 Excel 2016 and Jaws 2018 Issues

I will attempt an Office repair. As for Windows 10, do others find better Jaws 2018/Excel 2016(Office 365) stability under Windows 10 rather than Windows 7? Are there any adjustments that I can make in Jaws or Excel to make them work better under Windows 7?

Thank you,

Brian
On Oct 15, 2018, at 9:17 PM, Brian Prewitt <bprewitt@msblind.org> wrote:

I have reported it. They tell me to do an Office repair and/or move to Windows 10.
On Oct 15, 2018, at 9:12 PM, Alyssa <lyssassong@gmail.com> wrote:

Contact FS, and report this. I also have issues with JAWS 2018 and Office 365. Mine are with Word. I cannot properly read information in tables, so I can see how this would transfer over to Excel.