From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Edward Green
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2018 10:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Office 2019

IMPORTANT!! - External Content - Please use caution.

Hi all,

Does anyone know if either JAWS 2018 or JAWS 2019 Beta 2 work with Office 2019?

I realise that Office 2019 is really an incremental update if you are an Office 365 subscriber and have applied the updates to 2016 as I am and have, but wanted to double check before I go ahead and install as I only have one Windows PC.

It’s not clear to me from the Beta 2 features page whether it does or not.

Many thanks,

Ed