Office 365 Excel 2016 and Jaws 2018 Issues

Brian Prewitt

Hi List,

One of my executives is having quite a few issues with Jaws 2018 and Office 365 Excel 2016, the latest build of both under Windows 7. So much so that I have installed excel 2010 on his computer in order for him to get work done. He is reporting the following issues. Jaws becomes silent when saving files, formulas aren’t read to him, he will lose an hour of work randomly, he can’t widen columns, add new sheets, rename sheets, etc. All of these things and others I may not have mentioned he can do in Excel 2010. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Brian