Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2018 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: How to get the old Alt Tab dialog in Windows 10 Back

I will note that if it's accessible, and based on this topic I suspect it is, at least partially, Winaero Tweaker is a really, really nice tool.  It gives you a lot of control over the UI and it's just as easy to undo something you've done as it is to try it out.

  If you remove all the homosexuals and homosexual influences from what is generally regarded as American culture, you are pretty much left with Let's Make a Deal.

          ~ Fran Lebowitz