Re: Group Distribution Lists with JAWS

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hands down groups I/O. If you want help figuring out where you're approval stuffiness please use my contact information below and water to get in touch with me I can greatly assist you and see where you're having the problem.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@...

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Oct 13, 2018, at 11:03 AM, Joe DiNero <joedinero68@...> wrote:

Good Afternoon Folks,

Hoping everyone is having a good Saturday so far today. I am looking to start an email distribution list for an organization I am heavily involved with and looking for recommendations Yahoo vs Google Groups vs groups.io. I tentatively started a groups.iolist but in testing signing up/approval process I could not figure out where the pending applications were located. Perhaps it is an ID 10T error but not sure. If anyone could shed some light on what is a good distribution list solution from an administration and accessibility perspective I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Joe