Re: Group Distribution Lists with JAWS

Richard Turner

I would not touch Yahoo. The groups.io that this group is on seems to be one of the better platforms for discussion lists.
I've never found Yahoo groups to be all that user friendly.
Richard

xpert: an ex is a has-been, a spirt is a drip under pressure. -- Bruce U. Utah Phillips

ūü¶Ö

On Oct 13, 2018, at 9:03 AM, Joe DiNero <joedinero68@...> wrote:

Good Afternoon Folks,

Hoping everyone is having a good Saturday so far today. I am looking to start an email distribution list for an organization I am heavily involved with and looking for recommendations Yahoo vs Google Groups vs groups.io. I tentatively started a groups.io list but in testing signing up/approval process I could not figure out where the pending applications were located. Perhaps it is an ID 10T error but not sure. If anyone could shed some light on what is a good distribution list solution from an administration and accessibility  perspective I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Joe