Group Distribution Lists with JAWS

Joe DiNero

Good Afternoon Folks,

Hoping everyone is having a good Saturday so far today. I am looking to start an email distribution list for an organization I am heavily involved with and looking for recommendations Yahoo vs Google Groups vs groups.io. I tentatively started a groups.io list but in testing signing up/approval process I could not figure out where the pending applications were located. Perhaps it is an ID 10T error but not sure. If anyone could shed some light on what is a good distribution list solution from an administration and accessibility  perspective I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Joe