Re: jaws 2018 and thinking to buy a NAS

I bought the Synology DS918+ and for the most part did so because Jonathan Mosen wrote about Diskstation Manager being very accessible and that Synology does think this is important. I haven't done too much with it yet, but ti does seem pretty accessible from what I have seen so far.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jonas Voll
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 5:05 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws 2018 and thinking to buy a NAS

I have the Iomega one, not to bad and not very expensive, but not very much memory only 250 MB.
The Synology are very nice, but very expensive!
If your needs are not very much, you may just want to get an SAN!
SAN:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAN#Computing
NAS:
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?search=NAS+network&title=Special%3ASearch&go=Go