How to get the old Alt Tab dialog in Windows 10 Back

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi All,

Running Windows 10 Pro and Jaws latest.  I came across this, tried it and it works as advertised.  I didn't do the registry hack personally, but downloaded the program and made the change with their program.  Here's the website to hear how it works and the download link & steps are below the website URL.

To download the program click on the link below, press the letter, B for button, then up arrow a few times to the download link.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.