From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 08:14
Subject: [Bulk] RE: [Bulk] Microsoft 2010 and Excel

could you simply make a Jaws dictionary entry that says nothing for
the text string "bulk"?

Some people have no control over that being inserted in their
subject lines.

At 08:49 AM 1/11/2012, you wrote:
Farfar,
Could you please fix your reply's so they do not preceed the
subject with
(bulk), please. it seems when you reply then it starts and anyone who
replies adds another one after the first.