From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 6:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook, getting to the options for dealing with an attachment

In Outlook, press insert plus a then alt-down-arrow to bring up the options to open, save print, etc.

HTH,

Richard

xpert: an ex is a has-been, a spirt is a drip under pressure. -- Bruce U. Utah Phillips

🦅

On Oct 12, 2018, at 5:24 AM, paul lemm <paul.lemm@...> wrote:

Hi Anne,

I never knew that about pasting the attached file into the body of the email
that's a handy one to remember.

Paul