From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: 12 October 2018 12:02
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook, getting to the options for dealing with an attachment

Insert+a makes a list of attachments, and there is the option to open or
save.

Also, shift+tab often reaches the attachments list. Someone said
alt+f, then m to save all attachments.

To insert an attachment, copy the file name and paste it into the body of
the email.

At 01:03 AM 10/12/2018, you wrote:
What is the method for reaching the options for opening or saving a
single attachment in Outlook? I know it has something to do with using
the arrows in combination with another key, but at the moment, I can't
remember the keystroke.

If you have highlighted an attachment, I thought it was ALT plus Down
Arrow, but that's not it.

Bill White

<mailto:billwhite92701@dslextreme.com>billwhite92701@dslextreme.com