Re: disabling keyboard feedback

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

At a minimum, use the startup wizard (alt+h, z from the JAWS window) to turn key echo off. You can toggle it through its four settings with insert+2.\

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Daniel Wolak
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: disabling keyboard feedback

Hi all,

I'm coming back to jaws after several years away. One of the things I've
become used to in my absence is the ability to not have every keyboard
command I enter read back to me. Is there any way to disable this in
jaws. A representative example is that when I use a particular command,
such as ctrl+shift+j, I don't want to hear that command read back to me.
Hope this makes sense, and thanks for any help!

Cheers,

Daniel