Re: color of input jack /soundcard

pmbeardy@...

hi, I can split the sound after recording so they can be panned left center or right. the problem I'm having is hearing the guitar on both sides while playing. in sonar I used to hit the Omni button to get a stereo sound through the headphones.

On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 09:03:14 -0700, "Brian Vogel" wrote:

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 08:33 AM, <pmbeardy@...> wrote:
fighting with audacity to rcv sound in both sides of headphones.
Well, if the sound was recorded as one-track mono you will not get it in both sides of the headphones.

Admittedly, most sound these days is either stereo or dual-track mono, but there are plenty of one-track mono files out there.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back