Re: keystrokes for pop-ups

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Brian. It’s not on a webpage. It’s in the options of Firefox.

ALT plus T, O.

Then there is an edit box which says:

Mozilla Firefox

Horizontal

frame

Options Read Only

Find in Options Edit Has Popup

Once I type in what to search for, I don’t know how to read the popup which is supposed to be there.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...