From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: 11 October 2018 16:36
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: stopping chrome speaking remaining download time

Hi, Paul. I don’t use chrome. Even with Internet Explorer, there have been times where I have gotten download percentages. I don’t know if Chrome works this way, but the way I stopped download percentages in IE is to press ALT plus N for the info bar, then cycle through the options with Tab. Once I do that, I stop hearing the progress.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...