Re: mirc4life

pmbeardy@...

hi, had mirc years ago. the sapi 4 or 5 voices were great for that prog. have to do program associatations to do the voices thing. cannot remember the steps but I remember them being pretty straight forward after getting past the lingo.

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 21:53:12 +0000, "Rob Whyte" wrote:

It is a rip of mrc with speech available from thefudge.net but not sure where the website went to.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io On Behalf Of Freek
Sent: Wednesday, 10 October 2018 6:02 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: mirc4life

Hi there,

I just joined dthis group end this is my first question.
I was browsing the internet in search of accesibility with an oldschool IRC chatclient and I stumbled upona forum that was linked to this group and there I found an answer but I got stuck.
Someone suggested the well known mIRc as a client in combination with the script mirc4life.
ik downloaded and installed mIRC.
However, I couldn't find a website with a downloadable version of mIRC4life.

Could someone please show me where I can download mirc4life?

Best regards and thanks in advance.

Freek

--
Message protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg