From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-
jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 14:02
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Microsoft 2010 and Excel

Sharon,

A couple things:

First select your entire worksheet and Press Alt+o, then c then a. This
auto
sizes all columns in the sheet.

then with everything still selected, Ctrl+1 to open the Format Cells
Dialog.
Ctrl+Tab to the Alignment page. Tab to word wrap and check the box.

These things may help.

Also somewhere there is a "shrink to fit" option for fonts, but not
sure
where it is. Perhaps on the print dialog.

Dave Carlson
Sent from my Dell Latitude E6520 using Windows 7, San Francisco Bay
Area