Re: need a visio 2016 trial download and setup file

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi Marvin,

Do you still need a Visio Professional 2016 trial copy.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 9:38 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: need a visio 2016 trial download and setup file

Hi. do you have the setup file and for some stupid reason when trying to set up, would not let me create an account, did not like the company name and then would not do that on google chrome, then tried firefox and would not like the company phone and did get that, and then would not call my landline. Do you have a trial version and where I can download the setup, from one drive.

Thanks.