Re: stopping chrome speaking remaining download time

Van Lant, Robin

When in Chrome, do Insert V to open the JAWS settings for Chrome. Near the bottom of the tree view, you’ll find the progress bar verbosity settings.   You can either turn them off or I think you can change how often they let you know of the progress.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of paul lemm
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 1:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: stopping chrome speaking remaining download time

hi,

wondering if anyone can help, I use chrome  as my main web browser , but when I download files  every minute                 or there about jaws updates me on the download progress, this isn’t a problem for small files, but if I want to download something that will take an hour or two constantly getting the download update gets a little annoying.  Is there any setting I can alter to stop jaws constantly reading the download progress?

Paul

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114