From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Mike & Barbara
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 6:55 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: help with Jaws 13

Hi Lori,

To turn off typing interrupt do the following; 1. Press Insert / Jaws Key +
6 on the number row above the main keyboard to open the Settings Center
then, press Control, shift, + D, to open the Settings Center default for all
applications.
2. Arrow down to Users, press right arrow to open.
3. Arrow down to, typing interrupt, & press the spacebar to uncheck this
box.

Now, keep arrowing down until you get to Speech Verbosity. This is where you
will change your verboscity to advanced. Do the following; 1. Press the
right arrow to open Speech Verboscity.
2. Arrow down 1 time to, Verbosity Level Beginner Highest Speech Verboscity,
& press the spacebar until Jaws reads Advanced Lowest.
3. Now, tab to apply, press the spacebar, tab to okay, press the spacebar,
to save all of your changes, & close the Settings Center.

Hope this helped. Take care.
Mike