From: paul lemm
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 2:40 PM
Subject: stopping chrome speaking remaining download time

hi,

wondering if anyone can help, I use chrome  as my main web browser , but when I download files  every minute                 or there about jaws updates me on the download progress, this isn’t a problem for small files, but if I want to download something that will take an hour or two constantly getting the download update gets a little annoying.  Is there any setting I can alter to stop jaws constantly reading the download progress?

Paul