From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 12:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Any Way To Expand The Size Of The JAWS Dictionary?

The best I've come up with is splitting entries between the default dictionary and application-specific dictionaries, you can double the number of entries that way. Other than that it's a hard cap.

I can understand why it was a hard cap when jaws was created but computers have so much more memory now it seems silly. And regardless the dictionary manager is very poorly written (as the dictionary grows the manager grows very sluggish).

On 10/9/18, Cristóbal <cristobalmuli@gmail.com> wrote:
I ran into this problem a while back. When I wrote VFO about it, I was
informed that it maxes out at 1000 entries.
Sucks if you're a multi-language user
Cristóbal