From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kane Brolin
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 10:24 AM
To: JFW Mailing List <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Any Way To Expand The Size Of The JAWS Dictionary?

Hi, folks.

I use, at various times, JFW 15 and JFW 2018--both fully authorized--on a Dell notebook running Windows 7. The following might seem like a picky or unimportant question, but to me it represents an annoyance.

I appear to be running out of room to make new entries in my JAWS Dictionary Manager. Whenever I attempt adding a new entry--that is, to teach JAWS how to pronounce a given word--I get an error message saying the JDiction MFC Application has stopped working due to an unspecified problem. (I presume the file has reached its size limit.) I've built up lots of pronunciation entries over the years and would like to keep adding more. But is there a way to do this? Or am I out of luck? Right now my dictionary file contains 49.612 kilobytes--seemingly not much by today's standards.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

-Kane