Re: JAWS 2019 Beta 2 And Microsoft Outlook 2016

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,
I'm appologize for hijacking this thread, but I need urgent help.

I have a macbook pro, which I've just bootcamped and installed windows 10.
However, no matter what I do, it's not talking.
all other sounds work.
What's going on here?

Thanks,
Jessica

On Oct 9, 2018, at 11:14 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

I guess the people who have problems with auto complete not being read by Jaws should mention exactly which Outlook version they use. Also, Jonas, have you contacted Jaws support about it to see if they can figure out why a feature which is working well for almost everybody else isn’t working for you?