Re: JAWS 2019 Beta 2 And Microsoft Outlook 2016

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,
I'm appologize for hijacking this thread, but I need urgent help.

I have a macbook pro, which I've just bootcamped and installed windows 10.
However, no matter what I do, it's not talking. 
all other sounds work. 
What's going on here? 

Thanks,
Jessica

On Oct 9, 2018, at 11:14 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

I guess the people who have problems with auto complete not being read by Jaws should mention exactly which Outlook version they use. Also, Jonas, have you contacted Jaws support about it to see if they can figure out why a feature which is working well for almost everybody else isn’t working for you?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 6:43 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 2019 Beta 2 And Microsoft Outlook 2016

Strangely enough, mine is reading the autofill addresses when entering part of an address in a new Outlook 2016 message.  I’m using Office 365.

Richard

“Definition of an expert: An ex is a has-been and a spirt is a drip under pressure.” – Bruce U. Utah Phillips

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jonas Voll
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 6:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS 2019 Beta 2 And Microsoft Outlook 2016

Yes I have the same problem!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration and opportunity for people who are blind or visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2018 11:31 AM
To: 'Main@JFW.Groups.IO' <Main@JFW.Groups.IO>
Subject: JAWS 2019 Beta 2 And Microsoft Outlook 2016

Is anyone finding that when you type a new message in Microsoft Outlook 2016, it doesn’t read the auto complete section on the to box to tell you which address is suggested?

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

SonicWall identified this message as clean.
To manage your junk mail go to https://nospam.envisionus.com 
and 
logon with your domain userid and password.
If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to 
'spam@...'

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.