Re: Forgot a basic..I think

Ashleigh Piccinino

Hello user, to know what current line you’re on, press your jaws key plus the number two on your number pad. Hope this helps by the way, if you want to know anything about keystrokes, press JAWS ke plus one. This will get you in to help. Then, you can press in a keystroke combination you would like. Jars will usually say what that combination does. Press the combination twice quickly to get more information.

On Oct 9, 2018, at 9:43 AM, Morey Worthington <worthington@wi.rr.com> wrote:

Hi all.

Using w1803 and Jaws 2019.

If I sitting on a web page, or even in a open document, is there still a keystroke to tell me on which line I am sitting?

I know using the alt/delete key will tell me by Pixels. Using this method, I go up into the top left corner of document and it says, (1 1). If I then go down a line it says, meaning the alt/delete key, says (1 2)

Would I then presume that the numbers would mean the larger number when going down would be the line number??

What ya think?

Thanks,

Morey Worthington