From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Mote
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2018 2:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible Time sheet System?

IMPORTANT!! - External Content - Please use caution.

I work for two companies. One uses Paycom, which works well. The other is called PayReel, and it is very simple and user friendly.
PayCom is more of an HRIS solution that covers a wide range of company needs. PayReel's time sheet functionality is very good.

On 10/3/18, Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io <Robin_Van_Lant=Key.com@groups.io> wrote:
My company uses a web-based application from Kronos . Our company
directs employees to a Java based version that is totally not
accessible, but they also have an HTML version of the site that I can
use well enough. It worked quite well with Window Eyes. I’m new to
JAWS and have hand some adjustment to it acting a little differently..
We do not request time off through this system; I’m not sure if that is a feature Kronos offers.