From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gudrun Brunot
Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2018 3:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using Macrium Reflect Version 7 to Take A Full System Image Backup

Bless you, Brian.

Gudrun

Please note my new email of brunotgudrun@gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2018 10:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Now, for anyone wanting the latest version of the Macrium 7.1 installer, who doesn't want to have to dig through the steps at the website to eventually download it, I've put it on my Google Drive: Macrium 7.1 Full Installer <https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1ZyAnnQdVZg766iRVVUW_x54iYf2M2xuu> .

When you activate that link you'll probably get a blank browser tab, followed moments later by a save dialog that asks where you'd like to save the .exe file.

~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back