From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of traci.mwd@...
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2018 1:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws and Firefox issue - only speaking commands not reading website

[Edited Message Follows]

Okay, my kids both have Dell laptops and predominately use NVDA because Jaws hates their school's website.  Anyways they need to take an online test on another website and all Jaws is speaking is the keys we hit - it won't read any webpage.  I know this has to be something completely stupid, but I need to get this sorted out for them to take this test.... ugh.  We are all more familiar with NVDA and not Jaws which we obviously need to balance out but the kids prefer NVDA as they have no issue's with it.

Oh, Jaws and Firefox on updated versions.

When we open Firefox we are getting "Display of tab content is disabled due to incompatibility between Firefox and your accessibility software. Please update your screen reader or switch to Firefox Extended Support Release." - But I thought all this was ironed out with Jaws and that crazy version recently.

Thank you!

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.